To help remind us all of best practices at this time until they become habit, please print this document and post at every entrance to your home or office.
An address from our Prime Minister
To help protect you and your family against all respiratory illnesses, including flu and COVID-19:
• Wash your hands often and well, for at least 20 seconds
• Avoid touching your face, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched
• Stay at home and away from others if you feel ill
• Contact your primary health provider or Health Link 811 if you have questions or concerns about your health
The latest updates from AHS are found here: Alberta Health Services Covid-19
You can find recommendations put forward by Alberta Health Services and the Centre of Disease Control and Prevention on how to clean and disinfect, as well as information on how to protect your family by clicking the following links: